furnace 7" limit switch

greeting, i have determined the the limit switch in my furnace is bad and i have found the following replacement part on line
http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LIM105762&Category_Code=FL
my question is that the new switch has 3 connections whilst my old switch has only 2 connections..how will i know which connections to use?
thanks, cj

I would assume with 3 connections one is common, one is normally open, other is normally closed. If what you are replacing is the high temp limit switch, then it should be the pair that is normally closed and you can determine that with a VOM.
I agree with the above reply, a conductivity meter will let you know which contact you should use the n/c or the n/o

http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LIM105762&Category_Code=FL

Holy shit! Dont get it there. Send me the part number. I'll get it to you for about 1/2 that cost and I'll still make money! Look around a bit. That place will not be financially friendly to your wallet. Bubba