Fumigating Crawlspace

Page 1 of 2
Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there - some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular here).
It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.
Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try and set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought is fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I could reach down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near end (near to crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.
OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.
Red Green wrote:

Duct tape is your friend. Use duct tape to secure the bug bomb on the end of a long length of PVC pipe so you can activate it and quickly send it off into the far reaches of the crawlspace.

Appreciate the response Pete. Like I said, the cans have to be vertical to empty I believe. No matter how I get it in there, if I do that the spray shoots up (maybe 24") to the subfloor and just drips in a puddle back in the dirt instead of fogging the airspace. But if a 45 deg tilt empties 75% of it as a mist/fog then fine but I really don't know.
Red Green wrote:

At a distance like 24" most of the fog should stay airborne and drift. Since it's a fogger nozzle and not a spray one, it's not going to hit the subfloor much. Try a regular spray bottle of glass cleaner as an example and see how much will hit a ceiling 24" away. If you can identify the position of the pickup tube in the can (usually marked with a dot on a paint can) and keep that point down, you can get well over 45 degrees and still get full dispensing.
We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E- mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com

We are Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E- mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com

You can lean 'em over 30 degrees. They may not empty completely but a couple ought to get the job done. -----
- gpsman
We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E- mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com

fine that it'll spread just fine. One at each end of the house is plenty.

Use what kills, like Gopher Bombs. screw bug poison , Gopher bombs like Giant Destroyer will kill you if you are sloooow. get Giant Destroyer,, and stay at least for at least 5 hrs
On We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E- mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com
maybe everyone should e mail them a catalog request, after several million catalogs go out and no sales they might stop spamming us
Launch squirrels at the spammers?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E- mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com
Red Green wrote:

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path to the home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.
--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I\'m now filtering all Google Groups posters.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind of Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.
Red Green wrote:

No no no, agent orange is only for landscaping use, not for bugs...

Dammit! And I have so much of it just hanging around.
Red Green wrote:

Send some here, I keep getting weeds in my gravel driveway and roundup, triox, etc. won't keep them away.