FS - Old, solid, table saw

I have an old Craftsman King-Seeley table saw I would like to find a new home for. Its a model number 103.22160 with a motor 115.7556 Type CRI80K9. Its a belt driven saw, 1950s vintage, I think. It has a heavy cast top and extension wing, original fence, and miter gauge. 110V

Brikp

Try E bay Bozo, this is not a for sale group, or havn`t you noticed.

OK, I offer 5 bucks, after I see it really works.

Reply to
m Ransley

Thanks M for your reply....

I will now be unable to respond to inquiries about this saw until late next week. I am heading to FL to help with some disaster relief. (All proceeds from the saw will be used to cover any expenses incurred!!!)

Reply to
Brikp

There is probably a good market in Florida for old table saws right now. Lots of construction going on. Take the piece of crap with you.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor