FS - Old, solid, table saw

I have an old Craftsman King-Seeley table saw I would like to find a new home for. Its a model number 103.22160 with a motor 115.7556 Type CRI80K9. Its a belt driven saw, 1950s vintage, I think. It has a heavy cast top and extension wing, original fence, and miter gauge. 110V
http://www.oldwwmachines.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?IDI7 << King-Seeley info Sears info http://www3.sears.com paste in model number.
It currently lives in Phoenixville, PA 19460.
All offers will be considered, I reserve the right to not accept any of them. I am willing to crate and ship if you are willing to pick up the cost. Its a heavy beast. Weight is in excess of 100lbs is my guess. I will also deliver within reasonable drive. Pick-up at my garashop may be a good option.
When I got it, it had a home made rolling cabinet with the motor mounted below. For space reasons I ditched the rolling platform and mounted the saw to and motor to a piece of plywood. The motor is now hanging from the rear. The saw could use a nice link belt and alignment to cut vibration. It could also use a front mount switch versus the motor mounted switch setup and a new blade. There is no blade guard, I don't think it ever had one.
I will monitor this group and also my e-mail. sawforsale@peppel_IHateSpam.com loose the _IHateSpam .
Thanks for looking. Fire away the questions. I will be quick to reply.
Try E bay Bozo, this is not a for sale group, or havn`t you noticed.
OK, I offer 5 bucks, after I see it really works.
Thanks M for your reply....
I will now be unable to respond to inquiries about this saw until late next week. I am heading to FL to help with some disaster relief. (All proceeds from the saw will be used to cover any expenses incurred!!!)
loose the _IHateSpam .

There is probably a good market in Florida for old table saws right now. Lots of construction going on. Take the piece of crap with you.
BB