frigidaire dishwasher lights blinking

I have a frigidaire dishwasher gld2445. The cycle lights blink on and off. When I try to start it, the cycle runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off and cycle lights blink again. I'd appreciate any DIY advise!
-------------------------------------
--
+---[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]---------------------+
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |

Have you tried disconnecting the power source for a short period of time? It may allow the electronics to reset themselves. I know this can work with controls on electric ranges.

✖
martens4 wrote:

You have the model with the free light show. Sit back and watch the blinking lights!
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:55:00 +0000, martens4_at_aol_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (martens4) wrote:

Watch the lights carefully and see if they blink in a pattern. Like 3 short blinks followed by 2 long blinks. Sometimes the blinking is a pattern that will tell the servicer what error is occurring.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 14, 6:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Call your local frigidaire dealer and ask them.
Add pictures here
✖