Freezer compartment running

Hi, I have an Admiral fridge, about 5-7 years old I guess.
As subject says, the freezer runs constantly. The seal on the freezer is good. There is an icemaker in there if that makes a difference.
Any diagnostic advice appreciated.
Thanks
"Steve" <> wrote in message

Check out www.applianceaid.com www.repairclinic.com
The fan in the back of the freezer should run all the time, except when the freezer door is opened.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.