Foundation Wall Cladding

Due to the slope of the land where my house is being built, three of the foundation walls have large areas that can be seen. The walls are poured concrete and have a fake brick look. They are painted to closely match the vinyl siding but contain lots of visible pits. Of course, the builder says this is natural and refuses to fill the pits and repaint. I think the walls would look much better if they were covered with a very thin synthetic cladding, maybe even a fake stone veneer. There is no brick ledge, so the material has to be light and adhere directly to the walls. Is this feasible? If so, what material makes sense and where can I find it? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@Access4less.net wrote:

Repaint them to look like something else.. Stick a mural there..
Cambo,
What does your contract with the builder say about the foundation walls? They are a structural element and do not need to be "pretty". The pits you are concerned about are cosmetic only. If this bothers you you should consider parging the foundation walls (kind of like stucco on the concrete); this will cover the blemishes and make the fdtn walls all pretty. Anything you do should be on your ticket, not your builder's.