Fluorescent Light switch - fixed

I ended up fixing my switch. A tiny plastic tab broke off so I got a tiny nail and got it red hot with a torch then stuck it into the plastic. Then to make the tab I molded epoxy around the nail head and then filed it to shape after it had gotten hard. Works great.
Nice! Tom

Good to hear.
AMUN
User Example wrote:

Bravo! You're my kinda guy...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
User Example wrote:

Nice solution. I have one of those lights. It happens to be a good one with good switches, but even the "cheap" ones are not cheap to replace. You found a good resourceful answer.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit