Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven

Page 1 of 2
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Flash-Mob-Knocks-Over-Silver-Spring-7-Eleven-134286103.html
Wow. I just watched the store security video of this event:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nMjs_5Fp0nc

Is this Detroit? Or Atlanta?
Planet of the Apes?
Wow.
This is why you can't pay me enough to live in the states.

alt.home.repair.
I think you're looking for Facebook. -----
- gpsman
Home Guy wrote:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Flash-Mob-Knocks-Over-Silver-Spring-7-Eleven-134286103.html
Yes, but WE have hope and change!!!!
On 11/22/2011 12:13 AM, Home Guy wrote:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Flash-Mob-Knocks-Over-Silver-Spring-7-Eleven-134286103.html
I'm not sure who is worse...these petty shoplifters or the thieves on Wall Street in charge of my 401k or the senators and congress critters that do legal insider trading.

Not all the YooEss is like that. and I don't know exactly where this happened, but Silver Spring is kind of diverse... there's affluent areas, and not-so-affluent areas. One theme in common though (and this holds true for all the Metro DC area) is a definite theme of selfishness and entitlement. Or as they'd say in another group I used to frequent, "MFFY."
The farther away I am from downtown DC and/or the Maryland suburbs, the happier I am (and the nicer and more reasonable the people become.)
nate

1300 miles away seemed to do it for me.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Flash-Mob-Knocks-Over-Silver-Spring-7-Eleven-134286103.html
And just which planet do you actually live on?
Steve

This happened in DC. I was watching closely to see which Congress Critters were doing the pilfering.
Anyway, hardly the worse thing that happens in any big city or even small ones.
-C-
On 11/21/2011 9:13 PM, Home Guy wrote:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Flash-Mob-Knocks-Over-Silver-Spring-7-Eleven-134286103.html
and thank YOU with your foreign mentality to stereotype all Americans by looking at ONE video from a crime ridden area. I suppose where you live there is ZERO crime, right?
--
Steve Barker

Well, there is the crime that he's alive and wasn't aborted early on..
Christopher Young inproperly top-poasted:

Yuk.
For several different reasons, that is also not a place you could pay me to live.
Oren wrote:

Nice try.
But I'll tell ya, I bet lots of americans wouldn't mind having a wallet full of canadian currency right now - better than having an empty wallet like most of them do.
Oren wrote:

Typical american. Always got to find some way to work a gun into a conversation.
Well good. You spend your last greenback buying another gun.
And enjoy yourself while you fondle it as you sit on the front porch of your forclosed home.
Oren wrote:

Not if it means I'd have to bail you out...
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:56:23 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

More power! 'Ar, 'ar, 'ar.
(looking at a 1911 and a PPK for a pocket full of fun)

Enough? Yes. Too many? NO!
And will you EVER stop top-posting?

Last time I checked, the $C is on par with the U$. Not to mention the stupid nonsense about Wallets being empty in the US. But then, you do seem to spout a great deal of ignorant, bigoted crap.

$7.25 but some states set it higher. Florida is $7.31
wrote Re Re: Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven:

Yep. Looks like Planet of the Apes to me.

On 11/23/2011 1:47 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:

Ooooooo, that is so racist. ^_^
TDD