fix for "popping" glue down floors?

Hello,
Have some bamboo flooring which was installed (glue down) in a 10x10 office. I don't think the floor was level so now we are getting some popping when walking on the floor towards the front of the room.. Are there any options for fixing this besides ripping it up and starting over?
Thanks!
-jr

She said the floor guy came out with a syringe and injected glue. It would be worth a shot.