first/front surface inspection mirror

I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.
Thank you.

<http://www.toolexperts.com/rectangular-inspection-mirrors/

What's the application?
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 5:13:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

t ... an "inspection" mirror.

I'm sure that's a very personal question! _/(°.°)\_
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 5:13:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

t ... an "inspection" mirror.

Inspection and alignments of automated medical instruments containing very shiny parts, like stainless pipettes and glass. Lighting and reflections m ake it difficult to adjust mechanical items. I need to eliminate the "doub le" image created by backside mirrors. A dental mirror would work but it i s too small. I followed your given link but did not find a first surface i nspection mirror there. Thank you.

amazon.com is my goto for almost everything.
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 4:09:31 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

you couldrent or buy a inspection camera, it will allow you to look into things
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:22:05 AM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

We have cameras. They are too cumbersome and disallow any stereo graphic view. I think at this point we'll have to build our own with first surface stock available online. Thanks all.