Fireplace doors

We have two fireplaces with non-rectangular openings. I.e., they have curved tops. In addition, one is constructed of rough stone and therefore does not have a flat face.
Is there any alternative to custom-made -- and therefore expensive -- doors?
Perce

You can use a fireplace screen that just sits in front.
We want something that will seal reasonably well to prevent heat loss when the fireplaces are not in use.
Perce
On 12/03/04 11:55 am Mike Lewis tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: