Fireplace doors

We have two fireplaces with non-rectangular openings. I.e., they have curved tops. In addition, one is constructed of rough stone and therefore does not have a flat face.

Is there any alternative to custom-made -- and therefore expensive -- doors?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

You can use a fireplace screen that just sits in front.

Reply to
Mike Lewis

We want something that will seal reasonably well to prevent heat loss when the fireplaces are not in use.

Perce

On 12/03/04 11:55 am Mike Lewis tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy