File cabinet missing "follower blocks" - replacement/substitute?

I have a file cabinet with missing follower blocks. ("Follower blocks" are the movable supports that keep files in half-full drawers upright.) I tried to get replacements from the local office supplies stores but none of them carry them.
Does anyone know where replacement follower blocks are sold? Or alternatively, what would be some good substitutes for them?
Thanks.
On 6/4/2008 12:07 PM MNSI spake thus:

Hon has these available for their file cabinets: http://www.honaccessories.com/view_products.asp?p_id=2&cat_id#&scat_id #
Dunno if they'd fit yours, but maybe you could check w/the manufacturer of yours.
conversation with the average voter.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't say anywhere on the cabinet who made it.
you could switch to a hanging folder system, the frames for those are essentially universal. The follower blocks would just keep the files near the front, the hanging folders keep things upright. After that you can just stuff in a cardboard box to make up the space.

Pipedown wrote:

Second.
When we put in hanging folders, the "follower blocks" just got in the way and were discarded.