"fiber substrate" lap siding

I'm looking at LP's 'Smartside' lap siding, to replace some water-damaged clapboards. LP has an OSB type, but the 'simulated rough-sawn finish' (I think that's what they're trying for) doesn't match. They have a smooth finish, but it's described as "fiber substrate". (Apparently, not cement board.) I'm interested in any info about this.
Thanks, George

Looking for *any* info?
Have you checked out their website?
Text:
http://www.lpcorp.com/smartside/why_choose_over_fiber_cement /
Video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LPBuildingProducts?feature=mhum#p/c/9/87_0gVeQc6c

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:13:30 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

I'd read that. First not clear whether it is saying anything about LP's own "fiber substrate" SmartSide. Again, LP's 'smooth' finish SmartSide is not OSB - it's "fiber substrate". But, it's still (per local lumber yard) in the SmartSide family.
Second, ppl's experience with this might be different than LP's promotional material.