Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

We are putting together our 4th annual Fiber Arts & Animals Festival, June 14, 2008. Our website is We are looking for artists who are passionate about their fiber craft and are looking to exhibit their products.
If you are a fiber artist but just cannot make it to our event, perhaps you may be interested in contacting the hundreds of patrons who attend. We have advertising opportunities for you on our website as well as in our festival flyer. You can contact us by e-mail info- at-fiberartfest-dot-com.
Rick Boesen Fiber Arts & Animals Festival