Face Plate to handle 3 wires??

Greetings All!
Is anyone familiar with a faceplate that will hold connections for one coaxial cable, one rj-11 phone line, and one rj-45 ethernet cable. Looking for a clean way to way to make these connections after I fish the cables. Thanks!!
Barry
Barry wrote:

Actually Home Depot carries such plates and connectors. Go to http://www.homedepot.com and search on "datacom" to see choices
--reed
--
(remove N0SPAM from address to reply)

Look into the steel mounting plates they sell that let you install the faceplates without a box. It's much easier to get the coax working right without the requirement of fitting it into a box. Consider boxes for outside walls though.
Levitton makes a data plate that accepts individual snap-in component connectors in any combination of single gang with room for 1,2,3,4, or 6 connectors... or double gang 2,4,6,8,10,12 connectors.
The choices of connectors are RCA, 4 or 6 wire modular telephone, cat5, cat6 in ivory, white, blue, or orange, a double red & black threaded stud (for speakers) I believe 1/4 or 1/8 phono jacks, coaxial connector, and there may be a few others.
Looks very neat in a commercial or residential enviroment.
I think there's also a decora size cutout plate for 2-3 or 4 connectors as well, in ivory & white.
You mix and match the snap-in components to suit you needs and customize your own installation.

two devices that looks like a standard duplex recep.