Extendable Handle on Large 1/2" Ratchet

Many years ago, I got a 1/2" (drive) ratchet which had a long handle, and also had an extendable handle, so with the handle extended, it was 18" to almost 2 feet long. It was in my truck last winter, and someone apparently stole it, becaue I looked all over the truck and it's gone.
I do not recall where I bought it. It was probably in the early 1980s. I still miss it, and would like to get another one. Anyone of you ever seen these anywhere? (Not Harbor Fright, I dont buy their crap). It was NOT Craftsman, or other top name brand, but was a well made tool that got used and abused regularly and always held up well.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote :

Any of these suit the bill?
http://ebay.to/2ddg4Oj
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:28:38 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Up here in Canada Canadian tire usually has them - and so does Princess Auto.
On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 7:33:23 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

How good of a mechanic are you if you use a ratchet in place of a breaker bar?