. SUPER EASY 10 minute self install (see movie of 10 yr old install in
less then 3 minutes) installation cost to homeowner...$0.00.
The Competition.... hour or more, scary, measuring, cutting,
drilling, mounting, ...
below quoted from a competitors website...
can be installed by a certified contractor in two hours. For the
average home, hot water recirculation systems generally cost less than
$1,000, including parts and installation.... pathetic,
2. Hard water / calcium resistant nonmetalic patented manifold making
it 100% maintenance free
The Competition.... they require "periodic" cleaning /
inspection or they fail /
3. Adjustable temperature control
The Competition.... ... ONLY the RedyTemp has this ability
and this makes the RedyTemp perfect in preventing Freezing Pipes in
winter, and makes it more energy efficient.
4. Limitless activation control capabilities, i.e. timer, the-clapper,
motion sensor, stepper switch, etc.
The Competition.... ...the remote control one thats available
uses a non-standard battery in the remote (its a camera battery) the
battery last only 30 days and cost over $15.....ouch.. "Honey can you
pickup some milk and eggs...oh and get another battery..."
5. Two Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 day money back guarantee
6. Freezing Pipes Protection capable using lowest temp setting on
temperature control dial
The Competition.... not
7. Practically Portable since installation is so quick.
The Competition.... permanent, mounted
8. Attractive in appearance...
The Competition.... hmmm...
9. Comes Complete...no additional parts required.
The Competition.... require seperate valves for each
faucet or flex lines... buttons at every sink / faucet in home must be
wired throughout to operate unit etc.
10. Virsatil Installation; Can be used on both closed loop (dedicated
return line) or used with cold line as return line back to heater.
11. Made in USA
The Competition.... built abroad...no help to our