EXCLUSIVE features found in RedyTemp hot water recirculators

EXCLUSIVE features:
. SUPER EASY 10 minute self install (see movie of 10 yr old install in less then 3 minutes) installation cost to homeowner...$0.00.
The Competition.... hour or more, scary, measuring, cutting, drilling, mounting, ...
below quoted from a competitors website...
can be installed by a certified contractor in two hours. For the average home, hot water recirculation systems generally cost less than $1,000, including parts and installation.... pathetic, http://www.grundfos.com/Web/HomeUs.nsf/Webopslag/D6600B14F5C7C73386256AE9005326AE
2. Hard water / calcium resistant nonmetalic patented manifold making it 100% maintenance free
The Competition.... they require "periodic" cleaning / inspection or they fail / stop working
3. Adjustable temperature control
The Competition.... ... ONLY the RedyTemp has this ability and this makes the RedyTemp perfect in preventing Freezing Pipes in winter, and makes it more energy efficient.
4. Limitless activation control capabilities, i.e. timer, the-clapper, motion sensor, stepper switch, etc.
The Competition.... ...the remote control one thats available uses a non-standard battery in the remote (its a camera battery) the battery last only 30 days and cost over $15.....ouch.. "Honey can you pickup some milk and eggs...oh and get another battery..."
5. Two Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 day money back guarantee
6. Freezing Pipes Protection capable using lowest temp setting on temperature control dial
The Competition.... not
7. Practically Portable since installation is so quick.
The Competition.... permanent, mounted
8. Attractive in appearance...
The Competition.... hmmm...
9. Comes Complete...no additional parts required.
The Competition.... require seperate valves for each faucet or flex lines... buttons at every sink / faucet in home must be wired throughout to operate unit etc. 10. Virsatil Installation; Can be used on both closed loop (dedicated return line) or used with cold line as return line back to heater.
11. Made in USA
The Competition.... built abroad...no help to our economy.
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:16:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@RedyTemp.com wrote:

Piece of junk! No wonder they have to resort to spamming to try and sell this crap. The testimonials are as phony as the product.
BB
snipped-for-privacy@RedyTemp.com wrote:

And this is certified by what standards org? CSA and/or UL?

The $5 timer, one of which I've had get really noisy, makes it look really cheapo, IMHO.
Which brings me back to my question, is a recognized appliance, or is going to be a problem for the insurance after it burns down the house?
I like #5 Two year warranty, and on another post he said THREE year warranty Someone put a bullit in this Ready Temp guys B.S n head
#2 The Competition B&G only requires oiling once a year, and if you forget it will still last probably another 50 years.
# 1 More BS n Lies 1000 instal is your jack assed one eyed " Scare m ploy"
# 4 Lie. 15$ - dollar batteries that fail in 30 days.......Who is dumb enough to beleive your shit,,, Only you Ready Temp.
# 6 - Lie My B&G has a thermostat
#-7 Portable ,,, Who cares
#-8 Attractive in apearance, Especialy that cheap little timer sold for controling house lighting , like mine that are broke....But Who cares, I go for proven Quality, not looks, as does any intelligent person
#- 9 Lie
# 11 ,, Another lie, Assembled here,
# 12 Another lie , Its wont save gas
# - 13 Another lie. It wont save electricity
Here we have a man who washes his hands in the dark... or just doesn't was his hands?
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:23:43 -0600 (CST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

(m

# - 11 another lie B&G Made in the USA