estimated materials cost for 30x50x10h pole barn

Any guestimates on a building of such size? Materials only.
Should I go with 29ga or 26ga metal?
I'd want 1 sliding door and 1 man door.

re: "I'd want 1 sliding door and 1 man door."
Are women not allowed to enter the building or are they restricted to using the sliding door?
kansascats wrote:

Look at the farm building ads in your area -- there should be a zillion of 'em w/ various kits as well as simply the tin.
All depends on how cheap you want material. No. 2 29ga white is about $61-62/sq here; w/ 45-yr painted about $75. No. 1 galvanized would be roughly $55.
By comparison, No. 1 26ga galvalume would be about same as the best 29ga painted.
Probably find %10 either way from those if look.
I'd guess materials package only that size will be in $4k range w/o delivery. You could get a package that size built here for about $8-9k I'd guess.
dpb wrote:

Sigh. Wish I had a legal empty spot on this lot to plunk down something like that. Probably better that I don't, I guess. The 14-18k for the shed and slab is only the start, you know. By the time you fill it with toys and junk, figure triple that, at least... :^/
-- aem sends...

Any thoughts on where to save and where not to save?