estimate on adding heat pump

I am looking at a vacation home on the eastern shore of MD. The home has no Heat pump and just floorboard heat. The previous owners had window units. The home is 1056 sq ft and one level. It is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It has about 8 windows and 2 doors. No sliding glass or bay windows. The foundation is cinderblock raised about 2 feet. Attic is accessable. I am wondering about how much a system will be. Any rough guesses?

Reply to
David Ditch

Does it have duct work, if not can it be run without destroying walls or do you need expensive Spacepack,. Who knows what price, get bids before you buy it.

Reply to
m Ransley

No one on the net can tell you.... Want a rough guess? OK..

Between $3900 and $22,000.

Depends on what you want, need and can afford.

Reply to
CBHVAC

You may want to check my site on "Heat Pumps" & see if that helps.

Don't tell me what I can understand, tell me what I can't mis-understand (Gen. Douglas McArthur)! No matter what you do you are a problem solver....what do you do? Arthur, Website:

Email: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Arthur