EpoxyShield Differences

After reading the threads here about concrete floor, I started looking at other alternatives.
I found the Rust-Oleum EpoxyShield. It looks perfect for my basement laundry area to brighten it up and make it easier to clean.
The problem is, I can only find the GARAGE paint locally. Online, the basement version is $90 a gallon with the garage version available locally for $60 a gallon.
What is the difference between the two? The only thing I can find is that the garage kit includes an acid cleaner where the basement one does not.
Thanks Brad
I would think that the garage version would be preferable if you like the color choices. garage floor epoxys are very tough and need to stand up to hot tires and chemical spills. If it works in your garage I see no reason it cant be used in your basement. Clean, properly preped surface is key to any paint/epoxy application. Use the acid cleaner if it comes in the kit. It couldn't hurt.