End Of Run Switch To New Outlet

Page 3 of 3
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:09:45 AM UTC-8, DerbyDad03 wrote:

<snip>

It all went back to my ignorance that one had to count the device as well as conductors. I kept scratching my head where you were getting the extra two. I learned something and at my advanced age that is unusual. Thanks for the education.
Harry K

Got it! Glad to have passed on a little bit of knowledge. Now it's your turn to teach somebody something. Pass it forward!