End Of Run Switch To New Outlet

It all went back to my ignorance that one had to count the device as well as conductors. I kept scratching my head where you were getting the extra two. I learned something and at my advanced age that is unusual. Thanks for the education.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Got it! Glad to have passed on a little bit of knowledge. Now it's your turn to teach somebody something. Pass it forward!

Reply to
DerbyDad03