Enamel Kitchen Sink

Hi All,
My 15 years old Enamel Kitchen Sink has a scratch caused by the sink protector. Is there any kind of paint I can use to paint the white enamel sink to restore it?
pkmicro wrote:

The sink protector damaged the sink...
Home Depot will have the little bottles of touch-up paint for porcelain sinks/tubs. I doubt that will stand up to your sink "protector" any better. May be time for a new one.
pkmicro wrote:

A special paint is made for this use in baths, but frankly I doubt if it would hold up long in a kitchen sink. Are you sure the original is enamel and not porcelain?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia\'s Muire duit