Electrolux Power Nozzle PN-4 Parts

I've a 30 year old Electrolux canister vacuum cleaner with a PN-4 power nozzle. The two bearings appear to be identical, and one has bitten the big one.
Over the years I've replaced the turbine, the power nozzle motor, three suction hoses. I'll get more years out of it if I can find a bearing. I'm not having much luck surfing the net or usenet groups.
Suggestions?
tanks.
pc

Is there a number on the bearing? If so, you can probably cross reference it at www.grainger.com If no number, take some measurements and you may still find it. Or go to a bearing supply house with it.

Any bearing shop should be able to help, given the number on the bearing. Or check out any vacuum repair shop.

I would have never considered a bearing shop. I've tried the vacuum places; they haven't made these for years.
I'll give the bearing place a go.
thanks.
mac

The bearings in the power head are shaped like a beer keg. So are the bearings in my kitchen fan, for that matter. All the bearings at the distributor were cylindrical or stepped cylinders.
I managed to get a used one from Toronto for an arm and a leg. Just before I bought it, I _finally_ found a local dealer who could get new parts from a manufacturer specializing in exactly that. I'll be sure not to lose his card!
thanks again to all
mac