electric hot water wiring

New Kenmore Miser 6 electric

> One Black wire, One blue wire, One yellow wire. On tank > Power in one black, one white and ground. > Black to black ? Yellow and blue from tank goes to white from power > line ? > Does ground and white go with the blue and yellow ? > Can?t find any place to put ground wire to. > > 2pyrs

Forget it fig it out myself.

2pyrs
Reply to
2pyrs

Thanks guys but a little Persistence and finding the ground under the edge of where the wires sit kind of showed all on the set up. I am not one to back off on a project. Ask, read and learn then finish what I start.

Project Done

2pyrs
Reply to
2pyrs