electric heating

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 240 v baseboard heater (2 black wires, 1 copper ground) that I would like to connect to a electric range receptacle (1 red, 1 black, 1 white, 1 copper ground). I know the red and black are the hot wires, but what do I do with the neutral white if anything? Thanks in advance

This is Turtle.
The Range receptical has the red, black, white, and nake ground. The heater has red black and nake ground. Well here is the short story and I don't feel like telling the long story.
Heat Black #1 wire to Range Black Wire. Heater Black #2 wire to the Range Red wire. Heater Nake Ground wire to the Range Nake Ground wire. Leave the White Range wire out of the picture.
TURTLE

Yep, that works fine, thanks Turtle.

Have you considered that the range over current protection is to high for the heater?
Baseboard heaters are usually 20-30 amp not 50

The baseboard heater is 30 amp max. I changed the range circuit fuses to 30 amp also. Working fine so far, do you see any other potential problems?
Thanks

This is Turtle.
I hope your not using the range or another one in it's place. Other than this long shot i see no other problems.
TURTLE

No there is no range or any other appliance on this curcuit, only the baseboard heater.
Thanks