Elec code question

Page 2 of 3

Perhaps you should get someone to explain it to ya.

---
there should be a "sig" here

You're an incompetent idiot.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

[...]

Looking for another treat?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I got the fact that you don't understand NEC codes.

---
there should be a "sig" here

Yeah, right. If you did, you wouldn't be asking your stupid ass questions.

---
there should be a "sig" here

I got the point, you're a Putz.