EGRESS WINDOWS

OK I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF YOUR REPLIES HERE ON THIS ALT HOME REPAIR AND THEY SEEM SOUND .. YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION...
BEING A SINGLE MOM I NEED ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET. SO, IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T MIND AND TAKE ME UNDER YOUR WING THIS HOUSE WILL RUN SMOOTHLY AND I WILL HAVE MORE TIME WITH MY KIDS AND MONEY BECAUSE I'LL BE DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY...... AND NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE (FRIENDS) THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT. OR JUST DO A QUICK FIX AND ITS BACK LATER WITH MORE DAMAGE..
I HAVE 3 EGRESS WINDOW
NOW THIS IS MY DILEMMA.... ITS BEEN RAINING ALOT IN IA. AND UNDER MY EGRESS WINDOW STRAIGHT DOWN I LOOKED AT THE CONCRETE AND I CAN SEE THAT THERE IS MOISTURE COMING FROM THE BOTTOM.. I HAVE A SUB PUMP AND I BUILT THE HOUSE SO I KNOW SOME STUFF NOT ALL... PEA ROCK WAS PUT IN , AND WE PUT MORE THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEMS. HOW EVER I PUT A FAN ON IT AND IT WENT AWAY.
MY QUESTION IS DID IT GO THROUGH THE WINDOW AND THEN DOWN THE LIGHT FORMS... AND WENT BEHIND THE SHEET ROCK? SORRY FOR GOT TO MENTION THIS,, I HAVE THE PINK LIGHT FORMS FOR THE BASEMENT ,,,NOT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE.. THE TAR WAS NEVER PAINTED ON ,, BECAUSE WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED IT WAS HARD AS A ROCK AND THE GUY SAID IT DIDN'T REALLY MATTER.. (A DIFFERENT TITLE FOR THIS SITE) WHAT CAN I DO SO I WONT TEAR EVERY THING OUT ... FOR NOTHING ALSO I DON'T HAVE A COVER THAT WOULD GO OVER THE EGRESS WINDOW I PUT IN ROCKS SO I COULD PLANT FLOWERS IN ,,, IT EXPANDS 7 FT WIDE ON THE TOP /
I SURLY HOPE THIS MAKES SINCE
IF NOT JUST ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OK.
HUMBLE. SHOWERBEATLE
--
MS. PMOD

<< JUST ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS OK >>
Is your caps lock stuck on?
Are you concerned with water in the basement?
Joe
actually im a slow typer and it helps with cap the begging of a question, you don't have to take time to cap, sorry
yes ,,,,,,,about caps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, water................ and I have carpet in boys room in the basement and I had a leak under the sink from a kitchen bad faucet that leaked all the way down I think the trail seems to be there and water or something wet in there room also... and my office that I told you about earlier

sorry about all that...
I cant seem to speak well today..
I have 2 egress windows so far that are showing signs of dampness..on the basement concrete how can I tell if its other than wetness out side.... Vie touched and it seems to come in one place(my office) and the boys room no sign from window>
please forgive all my mishaps on typing im a beginner and I am however trying to improve myself :)
SHOWERBEATLE

I did this at my mothers home with the same issue. I poured Koolaid powder into each well. Cherry in one and grape in the other. In the basement, I seen red water about an hour later. That was the one leaking.
Just an idea. Be careful, this stuff stains.
GREAT IDEA
I DON'T HAVE THE SIDING UP OR ANY STUCCO ON BELOW OR AROUND FOUNDATION,, WOULD THIS MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON HOW IT IS COMING THROUGH.

OK
I'm thinking now that's it's going to stain my outside vinyl windows..if we really get a rain?? what do you think ?
showerbeatle

powder

we
It might stain the vinyl, I'm not sure. I know it sure stains fabric, but not sure about vinyl. You can put petroleum jelly on the vinyl trim to protect it.
thanks that's another good idea.
showerbeatle

windows..if

TYPING IN ALL CAPS IN A NEWSGROUP IS CALLED SHOUTING AND IS CONSIDERED RUDE IN FACT ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO READ POSTS DONE IN ALL CAPS AND YOULL LIKELY GET MORE RESPONSES IF YOU TYPE YOUR QUESTIONS IS A WAY THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO READ THEM ITS ALMOST AS IRRITATING AS PEOPLE WHO DONT USE PUNCTUATION AND THEN EXPECT YOU TO TRY AND DECIPHER THEIR POSTS WHEN THE POST JUST CONSISTS OF ONE REALLY LONG INCOMPREHENSIBLE RUN ON SENTANCE MUCH LIKE THIS ONE DOES EXCEPT IM DOING IT THIS WAY TO MAKE A POINT.
Thank you for the information.
Like I said I'm new to this computer stuff and thank you for the insight about caps.
I now will ask for your forgiveness at my ignorance with the tec. world.
Also, I would like to add that it (water) was coming down through my kitchen sink. That is solved in the boys room. thanks for the suggestion with the Kool-Aid idea.
Showerbeatle

RUDE
THE
MUCH