Egg Shaped Pod For Living!

Spot the difference, Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real, could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set underground- But the problem is.....wheres the water tank, the grey water tank, black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and hitch???
Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah
http://thedesigninspiration.com/articles/egg-shape-mobile-living-spac ...
.Richard Clark wrote:

TDD
With about three inches of vertical space for sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every time you get up to pee?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Like living in the window seat of an airliner?
-- aem sends...

Does the TSA greet you at the front door when you get home?
On Feb 25, 7:34pm, "Stormin Mormon"

How many times a night is that, SM?
The Voice Of Experience ;-)
Me, well, usually once or twice. Wait till I'm a senior citizen! My score will improve.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The pictures further down make it look bigger, but it depends on how tall the girl is. If she's 5 or 5'8", it's pretty big, but comparing her to the books, I think she's about 3 feet tall. Probably 6 years old.

re:" I think she's about 3 feet tall"
I'm thinking a fish-eye lens is causing distortion in the dimensional relationships.
BTW where do you conjug? On the floor, I guess.
In my case, I'd have to find someone who had an egg.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

.com...
Actually, it would better if they didn't have an egg. One of the cubbies could serve as nursery, but only for so long.
.Richard Clark wrote:

regulations an obstacle. He got around them by making it transportable.
I've always wanted a mobile home in my yard, but I've heard they're a maintenance problem. This may be what I'm looking for.
It's obviously for the private storage, trying on of, & secretly lying about in a closet cross-dresser's wardrobe fantasy.

There are none... It is not a self-contained vehicle like an RV nor is it a tow-able trailer...
This is a transportable building... It would require a service connection to utilities... So it would need a water, sewer and electric connection if you wanted to use those utilities inside it...
~~ Evan

But...But...One of the pictures shows a lady drying off after her shower.
Does that mean that picture was *staged*? ;-)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Marketing 101- always make sure a near-naked lady is in the catalog somewhere. Even the tree-hugging Whole Earth Catalog did that.
-- aem sends...
Evan wrote:

FEMA still has a lot of decontented (no circus stripes, propane tanks, or holding tanks) trailers they are trying to get rid of, real cheap. They also aren't wind-rated for storm country, in some cases. At this point, they are just trying to avoid the landfill costs, which they will have to do Real Soon Now. Empty trailers do not store well at all....
Pretty much no place with zoning will let you set up a trailer park with them. But if you have some land out in the boonies and want to set up a family hunting camp, and can handle installing a shared septic, well, and propane supply system for a few of them bunched together, you can get a hell of a deal.
-- aem sends...