Edge House (pic below)

This house is being built in my development 'up' the street from me. Behind it, as you can see, is a drop off. You can see the roofs of homes below. THe drop is about 30 feet and there is NO LAND behind this house beyond what (little) is pictured here..

I don't get how this home will not fall down the hill after erosion takes hold?? There is no armoring of the hill side and there isn't even room for them to put supports for a deck.

The drive way will be a steep incline down to this garage. So if a mistake is made in the winter (if the house hasn't already fallen down the hillside), the car is going over.

They even put the door to the garage right next to the garage door (I think) because of the drop in the back..I'll be amazed if someone buys this..

Charles

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Must be me..? Not unusual to park a new house so close to the edge like that??

I can't imaging not being able to walk behind a house because it is 'that' close to the a drop off. I'll be amazed to see if it sells (at any price)...

Reply to
Charles Pisano