Economical Pressure Washer ?

Page 2 of 2

I paid $100 for this from HD in Jan of '06. It doesn't have the metal pump housing that Stormin was talking about, but if he bought one from HD after mine I guess they changed the pump. Regardless, I've never had a problem with mine. I used it to pressure my entire home in '06 before I painted it. I've used it a few times to clean my driveway and my wooden deck.
http://i42.tinypic.com/200wcxk.jpg

By the time you haul it out, hook up all the connections, and fiddle with it until it actually works like it's supposed to, you could have finished most simple cleaning jobs.
Then you still have to disconnect everything, and put everything away, assuming the blasted things still works at all.
Then you can spend the next few days hoping you didn't damage what you were cleaning by forcing water into the siding or deck wood (for example).
:)