Duro Shed. Oversize Barn model

Any have any direct experience with this model? I am looking at the 8x10 or 8x12.
"cshenk" wrote

Dang, not one reply.

Sorry, never heard of "Duro Shed", so I didn't reply. Did you google them for online reviews on other sites?
"h" wrote

Yes and thanks. Was hoping to get a little more direct personal experience. I'm older now and 'building my own' (even from a kit) is no longer possible.
cshenk wrote:

Check out the Arrow NP10867. About that size and Home Depot is selling the sucker for $299 (!)
"HeyBub" wrote

Not bad but it's a house value issue. Metal sheds don't improve house value here. It's also really too hot for them to be worthwhile as a storage unit. (This week we expect high 90's for most of it).
HeyBub wrote:

If it is like the Arrows my local Borg carries, a stack of beer cans would be better. I didn't know you could roll-form metal that thin without tearing it. A tree fell on my 15? year old Arrow 10x14 (made out of real metal), and I was shopping for a replacement. I ended up blacksmithing the old one enough so I could screw it back together with pole barn screws, and patched the torn spots with matching color flashing, bathtub caulk, and more pole barn screws. Not exactly straight, but the doors work, and it keeps the rain off the yard tools okay. Looks alright from 20 feet away, but up close you can tell it is wrinkly. The current cheap Arrows would have been shredded beyond repair.
--
aem sends...

aemeijers wrote:

Oh, I agree. When I saw the shed at my local HD, I did a double-take. The model next to it, same size but made of wood - well, OSB with trim - was $1,250.00.