Drilling a Well

I am drilling a well for the first time through decomposed granite. I am using a concrete carbide bit but it is not going very fast. One problem is getting the dirt out of the hole. I need to drill down about 100 ft and I'm at 30 ft. How do I go faster?

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 342536 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
rick rodgers

what machine are you using? deeprock rotary? or impact?

I have a rotary machine here I drill in spring. we hve city water but a well would be nice

Reply to
bob haller