DP 1250i Generator?

http://www.duropower.com/item.asp?PID=8&FID=1&level=0
Anyone ever used this? Cheap, light, quiet; one heck of a bargain. Unless it is crap.
Anyone used it?

It may last only 250 hrs or go 2000. If you buy a Honda EU they do last 12000 hours if loaded easy. In generators you generaly get what you pay for and the honda EU is worth every peny with its 4x greater price. That might be a chinese unit with little known about its reliability.

Based on wattage, not that cheap. Also not adequate for house unless all you want to do is power furnace. I did not buy a Honda but Honda dealer steered me against models like Coleman because if they broke down, parts would be hard to find. Frank
I have not used one of those.
What's your use? Regular, or occasional? for my occasional use, I bought a TPI brand off Ebay, it was about $160 including the freight. I was totally amazed how quiet it is. Also at 1200 watts, ran my friend's furnace when his electric was of for a while. Big, old furnace too.
For regular use, Honda is the brand folks like.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.