Does vinegar harm cement paving bricks?

Page 3 of 3
So this thread is real old.... I left 3 containers of white vinegar in a sm ooth paved garage over winter. Non of them busted that I could see but the vinegar must have leaked because the concrete has lightened in color and t here are hundreds of small holes where it has begun to break down the concr ete. (Only where the bottles were) The question I guess would remain... How much vinegar and how long. Vinegar does in fact ruin concrete, use at own risk..

Plan "B": Boiling water, just pour, but it should really be as close to boiling as you can get it there.
--
Best regards
Han