Do Heater/Fan combinations work

Hi,
Do heater/exhaust fan combinations work effectively in bathrooms or am I better off getting a heater and an exhaust fan separately and putting them in slightly different locations.
Seems like not a good idea to blow air out and suck air in at roughly the same location?
Thanks,
Aaron Fude

Heat rises, so ideally you want the heat source as low to the ground as possible. If thats not feasible, the other option as like what you describe as the heater/fan combo, or perhaps install a heat lamp. The Broan model has 2 seperate fans in their unit. The heat fan pushes the air downward.
I dual fan model. It works really well considering the two fans are next to each other. The heat fan blows a lot of air and will overcome the sucking one and do a fair amount of heating. One issue I've had is that the circuit that feeds the fan is on the same circuit as the bathroom receptacles. I can't run the heater when someone in one of the other three bathrooms is drying their hair. That is my issue to deal with, Tho.

I agree. Broan's heater alone uses 1300W. You will need to run a seperate 20A circuit. Plus if this is going over a shower or tub, it will need to be protected by a GFCI breaker.