DIY Hydronic Installation

I don't spew BS like some people seem to. I'm done with this thread. The OP can see if he can make any use of your asinine flames. Grow up would be my advice.

Reply to
marson

Thanks for the pointers, after much research I am confident to proceed.

After reading many of the replies to this thread I can also appreciate why many would consider this "rocket science" however most of these individuals would also consider the complexity of tying their shoe laces rocket science.

DIY at

mchenry

Yours, first hand AFTER you get done with it. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

LOL, they have a spoiler on how the book ends, I am not buying it now... :(

Reply to
Joseph