DIY Hydronic Installation

Page 2 of 2

Go over to the OP's and look at his when he is done. That will be one of them. If you've got to ask, yo'veu obviously not installed or serviced any of them and I dont believe you've done 6. I think you may have seen six of them done after you showed up. Ive seen lots of screw ups. The majority of them would be the homeowners trying to do it "on the cheap". That's what makes "Service" so wonderful. Bubba

I don't spew BS like some people seem to. I'm done with this thread. The OP can see if he can make any use of your asinine flames. Grow up would be my advice.
snip

LOL, they have a spoiler on how the book ends, I am not buying it now... :(

Human error is the greatest pitfall. Have a good long talk with your concrete guy/s They are the ones that can make or break your installation. Then lots of ties to hold everything in place before they show up for the pour.