DIY A/C Repair - Capacitor Replacement Guide

The other day my air conditioner started blowing out warm air and I really didn't want to call an HVAC company unless I absolutely had to.

run/start capacitor being faulty. I took pictures and wrote up a guide. I'm sure most of you could swap one of these out with your eyes closed but hopefully someone will find it useful.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Air-Conditioner-Dual-Run-Capacitor-Replacement-Guide/index.html
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Thanks, Paul. Very well illustrated instructions. I think even I could do it.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Air-Conditioner-Dual-Run-Capacitor-Replacement-Guide/index.html