Disgusting Prude Mechanic

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:17:04 -0500, goldilocks& snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Do you or your wife know what prude means?

Well, that'll certainly help everyone resolve the issue.

What kind of ignorant bigot are you? You said they did the work correctly and charged a decent price. Rather than trying to figure out what the guy was actually trying to communicate when he called, your wife had a hissy fit, and then you followed suit- and then continued your little diatribe here, where you made a complete ass of yourself by baldly stating that you know that all mechanics (or those who have piercings [assuming that is what you meant]) are drug addicts.
Some people are good at some things, but not at others. A mechanic needs to be good at fixing your car- not being politically correct. For all you know, they had an employee that was vandalizing vehicles, and needed proof in the form of customer complaints to get rid of them. Next time take a breath, get your ass behind you, and figure out what is going on before you pitch a screaming hissy fit- it might have gone a very different way for you. You may think the mechanic was the guy who lost there- but a good mechanic is not so easy to find, and you definately burned that bridge.

Well, somebody is making a complete ass of themselves, that's fer sure.

Solid advice. You might want to reread it outloud.
Prometheus wrote:

<snipped the tirade>
Get a grip moron. It's a troll.

Reminds me of the time I went to our local hardware store and asked for a "bastard file".....while the owner's 17 year old daughter was alone working the counter.........
--
SVL

My sister had to ask the male clerk in the drugstore "Do you have cotton balls?".
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:51:07 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

And when you really need a can of Prince Albert tobacco, no one takes you seriously!