Digging a hole

I have always heard that when the moon is in phases two things can happen.
You will either get dirt left over or not enough dirt to recover the hole.
Well yesterday I had plenty left over. I am glad of that.

I usually have a little more dirt than the hole will take, but I solve that problem by digging the hole a little deeper.

How does that work out? You dig a 6" hole, keep all the dirt on plywood or something, install a 4x4 post, and put all the dirt back in the hole. Something just doesn't tally, though I have seen it happen more than once.
Somethings just don't compute. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net