difference between rheem professional/fury water heater?

anyone know what the difference between the professional line and the fury line of Rheem gas water heater? I am looking to replace mine...
thanks
Check out:
http://waterheaterrescue.com /
This explains every thing about water heaters.
--

Roger Shoaf