Delta T on good running A/C unit

Hello, What is typical reading of Delta T when system is running well? What is low limit which needs attention. Just starting the unit for the season. TIA,
On Monday, June 2, 2014 8:06:38 PM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:

If you mean the cold air coming out vs the warm air going into the return, I'd say high teens to low 20's delta. But there are probably a lot of variables.
On 6/2/2014 8:06 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

The cold air should be 15 to 20 degrees colder than the warm air going into the returns.
If it's very humid, there will be much less temperature difference.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi, Thanks. It measures 71 and 50 deg. OK for another season I guess?
On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 6:26:35 PM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:

As long as it's 71 going in and 50 coming out, yes. If it's the other way around, then I think something is wrong.....
On 6/3/2014 6:26 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

OK for another season I guess?
Just for giggles, get the $89 special and see what they break. On second thought....
--
.
Christopher A. Young