Degree Days: New York

Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the NY - Long Island locality ?
Thanks.

Degree days.... degree days... who calculates that? The weather bureau, ya think?
Vince wrote:

http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Islip.html?almanac=1 http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Flushing.html?almanac=1 or http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Islip.html?main=1 Pick a town, then click Complete Weather Almanac
ex LI'er

There are heating DDs and cooling DDs. Both can be found here: http://ols.nndc.noaa.gov/plolstore/plsql/olstore.prodspecific?prodnum 0095-PUB-A0001

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/cdus/degree_days /