Deck Stain

I have stained my deck with a dark brown Behr latex stain the past few years, but it doesn't seem to hold up well. I am looking for recommendations.Maybe I should try a different brand? Thanks Jim
Try a stain/peservative called PENOFIN www.penofin.com I have been using it for along time. Holds up very well, looks great. Comes in different colors, types, etc.

If you used solid stain on the horizontal deck boards (walking surface) NO stain will hold up! Never use anything but transparent or semi-transparent on walking surfaces. I have Behr solid stain on vertical surfaces that is more than 10 years old and still looks very good.