Deck Stain

I have stained my deck with a dark brown Behr latex stain the past few years, but it doesn't seem to hold up well. I am looking for recommendations.Maybe I should try a different brand? Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Mac

Steve

If you used solid stain on the horizontal deck boards (walking surface) NO stain will hold up! Never use anything but transparent or semi-transparent on walking surfaces. I have Behr solid stain on vertical surfaces that is more than 10 years old and still looks very good.

Reply to
Curmudgeon