Deck panels

My MIL has a pool deck made with 2ft square panels. They work great for accessing some of the equipment underneath.

I'd like to build such a platform for my pool, but can't find a source of the panels. I could build my own, but if I could find a source it might be cheaper/easier.

Thanks NJBrad

Reply to
Brad Bruce

Not likely to be cheaper but search for "elevated floor" and/or "access floor"--lots of hits. Make sure to enclose the search terms in quotes.

Regards,

John

Reply to
JTM