Cutting plastic sewer pipe below a concrete slab

Page 2 of 2

I got it done and used a rotozip to do it. I just had to take it out an inch at a time. Doing it this way wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Trying to do it with a drill with a long shaft on it didnt work. It wanted ti whip around too bad.
Jimmie

Good to hear of your progress.

I dont think the toilet flange was installed right. Shouldnt the flange be on the concrete instead of on top of the ceramic tile???
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:18:47 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE

Oops