Culligan Water Cooler

Hello
What I have is a stand up water cooler. I have both 3.5 & 5 gal bottles for it that have screw on caps. I thought I saw somewhere that they had some type of valve built into the cap that screws onto the bottle. So it won't spill the water and it opens when installed in the water cooler (reuseable). Does anyone know where I can get them? Or should I just make some.
Thank you, Jeff Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks
Hi, You need a cooler which can accomodate that kind of bottle cap. My home has such cooler. You just take little sticker off the cap, put the bottle onto cooler, it's done. No spill, no mess. Go to your neighborhood water store and take a look. Tony
Kahlua53 wrote:

The unit I have does have a post going up the center of it.
Jeff Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks
Kahlua53 wrote:

Check out "The Easy Loader", for example:
http://waterzilla.com/ak00001.html
erma1ina snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thank you for the reply. It's what I was looking for... Too bad your email did not work. I tried to send you a thank you email.
Jeff Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks