Crushed Shower Stall Base

I'm really down......I installed a whole new second floor bathroom and discovered that a ladder leg went through the heavy cardboard and crushed a large 1 1/2 inch area of the new 4-foot acrylic shower base (it is an Aquaglass) and they won't give me any help other than the name of a part-time repair man who is 100 miles from me). The hole didn't go through into the foam reinforced base. I attempted to repair it with silicone but it leaks heavily. There is no way I want to remove the base or can to even get it out of the bathroom. Can someone recommend a filler of some sort or even some kind of a patch to put over it that will stand up to daily use. Any other ideas are also appreciated
Two part epoxy with filler.

through
it
get
even
<< I attempted to repair it with silicone but it leaks heavily. >>
If you used silicone you're screwed. You'll not get anything else to bond to it now. You might try still more silicone over a larger area while you're waiting for your new base to arrive. At least the silicone will bond to itself very tenaciously. Acrylics are commonly repaired with methylene chloride based solvent cements available at plastic supply stores. If something like that had been used you would have had a rough but serviceable repair. Doesn't seem to me that Aquaglass customer service is too sharp based on your experience. Too bad.
Joe
I have heard of people repairing sizable holes in fiberglass showers using fiberglass mesh with fibglass resin and hardner (just like a surfboard or boat)
I have personally repaired smaller dents & gouges with bondo auto body filler and tub/sink touch up paint

itself
cements
you
If you're in an area where there is much boating and hull repair work done you might find someone who could lay up a new Fiberglas base in place. I have a neighbor who owns a boat yard that did just that to repair a shower stall.
RB