Crawl space exhaust fan humidistat / dehumidistat ?

Fro what I a seen searching around on the web a crawl space ventilation fan can be veriy efftive at reductin moisture in a crawl space iif it is properly controlled ie turned off when outside moisture gets too high. Could someone please point me to the right low cost equipment ( surplus etc ) and give me an approximate R&H st points for on and off . - thanks

Reply to
rkpatt

I used an Aprilaire humidistat, wired it to close on humidity rise above 35%. It controls my A/C, another one controls a bathroom vent fan.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Here you go .. hope that helps

Mike