Craftsman snow thrower Model 536883300

Help. I am having trouble starting my 2 cycle (32:1) engine. Working on the carburetor, I notice the parts lists records a fuel inlet needle valve. I do not see this item in the carb. When i went to start the engine it would do nothing. IfI put gas into the choke opening it would statr, but die right out. The gas tank and line are clear. thanks for any and all help here. Mikel

Reply to
Mikel

If gas in in the line to the carb you are probably due for a carb rebuild. You can take it off and might be lucky and see dirt blocking a jet. Why dont small motors come with fuel filters?

Reply to
m Ransley

Hi,I did all that and am confused about the inlet needle valve. Namely if there is on, which I do not see,

Reply to
Mikel