crack in mortar

Hello,
I have steps leading up to my stoop and in the place where they meet there is a crack in the mortar. My house is less that 3 years old. How do I fix the mortar? I could go to the home deport and get some concrete like caulk, but I'd like for the repair be unnoticeable.
TIA
dk wrote:

Get some flexible caulk (gray) for exterior masonry use.

Only patch it if it has stopped dropping, otherwise you will be patching the patch failry soon.

That is a cold joint from 2 separate concrete sections and cracking there is not unusual. I would use a flexible latex paintable caulk.